What an intense August this one has been for me!
First off, I came out to my family. I had promised myself I would when I had a stable long-term relationship and as I got it, it can't be helped. They took it better than I expected (my mom being so religious and my dad being.... him) and accepted it even if they will need time to fully get used to it. They are mostly afraid I'll have a bad time cause not everyone respect everyone (meaning the braindead homophobes that will rot in hell) but hey! I'm always careful. It's not like I suddenly turned gay. Anyway, I'm glad. My sister was really surprised and commented on how odd for a gay guy to have zero fashion sense. Well, about that, I dress how I fucking like it. Bite me.
Next, I was very surprised when I come back to have internet from my gram's village and y-gallery being gone... srly, wtf? If it's not coming back as it was, Are they remaking the web in some other place? Does anyone have any ideas about where they are now? I followed so many people's artwork there and I'm kinda sad I wont be able to anymore. Not to mention, where will I post all my NSFW art? Some people had mentioned tumblr, some others making a blog. I'm not sure what will be better, or safer (hulum's tumblr was erased), so I'll gladly accept any advice and recommendation. I dunno about those much cause it would lack a sense of.... community, as Y-gallery had, the easiness of following an artist work, receiving notifications of their new stuff, reading the journals and fave they stuff.... kinda like in here or Furaffinity. I have pixiv and I could start using it for that, but I know there are a lot of people who aren't very familiar with it, being a jap page and stuff and tbh, i'm not sure i'll like using it that way... I have no idea of what to do, really.
Another thing I wanted to do was thanking
for recommending the manga "onani master kurosawa". I went to read it for the lulz, but I got into the plot so much I ended it in one day and even went for the small written works that are a continuation. It starts as something funny/gross-hot with a main character being almost a sociopath, hearing his comments about stuff happing around him, being cynical and such. And the plot develops into people's relationships and taking responsibility and bullying and I dunno. I got hooked into it a lot. The part about a person wanting to change himself and trying to achieve happiness and being able or not or trying and failing or getting up after failing.... I dunno, I liked it a lot. Plus the artstyle is quite unique, as if it was only made in pencil. I liked it a lot. Plus the death note references were brilliant! (same with the SOS ones)
Also reading Ajin (I heard it from
) and I like it a lot. I'm not sure if I should tackle the anime after finishing the manga or directly watching it and ditch the manga. One will spoil the other, so...
BTW, this can SPOIL
people into danganronpa3 who haven't watched the 10th episode yet, so beware!
Please, a moment of silence for best character ever. Chiaki Nanami. That part at the end of ep 10 (despair arc), struggling to get up... I couldn't handle it. No srly, it broke my heart so much. HAJIME WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE YOUR WAIFUUUUU. Yeah, we know you're still there somehow.
Another thingy, I suddenly realized I'm like.... 1600 pageviews away from the 300K mark. I'm not sure if that's close or not (I mean, it's OVER ONE THOUSEEEEND and stuff) But if I don't say it now I'm gonna forget it for sure. Anyway, what I mean with that is.... kiriban time!!!! I think you guys know the rules, the one taking a screenshot of my frontpage with the 300000 pageviews will get a drawing. Just some extra rules about the drawing:
- It has to be something related to what I use to draw, being it muscles or.... well, u know, check my gallery if in doubt.
- That means, No "girly" stuff (such as chibis, sailor moon, regular fanart without muscle or the smexiness...). Not because I don't draw those. I do (And I love them). Just not in this DA profile. Take into account I'll post the prize here. Don't get me out of character, k? (even I have some exceptions posted, those don't apply for this)
- And yeah, I'll post it here. I don't mind if u want it posted in your page as well, but I'll post it here too cause it's a memento and a thank you to everyone that watch my stuff here)
- Also, no fakemon. I srly have no idea for any new fakemon.
- That being said, I can draw pokemon stuff and if u want me to create you a character, you better have a "complete" detailed idea. I can draw the character with Arion if you want, but don't get him out of character either. I haven't drawn him in "horny ways" for a reason.
- And talking about that. No "Draw this character with muscle". Nope. You'll have to be a tiny bit more especific than that. Just mentioning the character is not good. Please, just give more specifics like a pose, what he's doing, his appearance and such. If you can't explain cause you don't know.... well, even if I was an esper, I can't read in your mind what you don't have in your mind.
- No backgrounds. Coloring isn't ensured. It will depend on how difficult the drawing is, (meaning, how much time it takes me to draw)
- No story, only a drawing.
I think I didn't forget anything... Anyway, see ya! xoxo